The 100 Mile Club® at Parmalee is kicking off this fall. We need parent support so please contact Susan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dina (email@example.com) if you might be able to help either before school, during recess periods or on Saturday mornings. More information about the program can be found on the Parmalee 100 Mile Club page here or at the 100 Mile Club website: www.100mileclub.com.
Upcoming Health, Wellness and Safety Related Events
See below for current projects. Event details will be posted here soon.
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Our next meeting is Wednesday, February 1 at 9:00 am. We will be in the music room. New members are always welcome and appreciated.
Current projects include:
- Family Cooking Night, details coming soon.
- Parent Night: Enhancing Executive Function: BrainWise and Mindfulness Instruction at Parmalee with Mishele Carroll.
- St. Patty’s Week Healthy Activity Challenge
Ongoing projects include:
- Fresh First Fridays: On the first Friday of the month we provide produce for the backpacks of the Mountain Backpack program. If you’re interested in helping with this please contact Dina.
- Wellness Tips (on hold): If someone would like to take this on, please let us know.
- Provide beverages for the security personnel.
By requesting to be on our distribution list you are under no obligation to attend committee meetings. We use it to notify folks of upcoming activities and available volunteer opportunities. If you have an interest in nutrition, fitness, safety or anything related to health and wellness, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas with us. For more information, suggestions or to request to be added to our distribution, please contact Dina Arnott (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jaime Davis (email@example.com)